the best and worst of a day in retail

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Back to life

Back to reality. Well. I had one job thought and got all my laundry done. (Except for THE SOCK THAT GOT AWAY. Thank you, Roomie for throwing it in with your stuff.) Have I adequately expressed my gratitude for the washer and dryer in the kitchen? I think not: haleljua and praise be to angels and saints!
I'm a little strung out out from rehearsal tonight. We have a concert coming up and I'm trying desperately to learn the songs involved. I can't read music and I don't speak Bulgarian, so this is quite a challenge. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself. Although, I am very good at that.
I had a whole rant prepared about the overdue appointment of a woman Yeoman Warder, but then found a reference to a past Yeoman woman, (is that a Yeowoman?) from 2005. Umm, fact check? Anybody? Help me out here!
On a side note, googling "beefeaters" turns up the fabulous news that eating products from grass-fed cattle is actually good for you!! I knew it! I'll have a medium cheeseburger, please! No bun, no fries.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmmm...does "she's nasty" mean something good or bad? hmm. Scratching chin over here...

Opti said...

It's from a loving place...high compliment! Love you, love your blog! King Dutch loves you! If he could read, he'd love your blog!