the best and worst of a day in retail

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Go figure

I don't really understand why, but Shopgirlove is phenomenally happy! Basically, There's nothing bad in my life a little money wouldn't fix, and I could always sell my jewels if the wolf gets to my door. Oh, right, I don't have any jewels. Whatever. I'm going with the happy! Oh crap, I just realized I'm out of gin. Still happy!
Phewwww! Went to the packie, have gin...
So, a propos de rien (is there a way to do accents in blogger? 'Cause I can't figure it out), I have fallen back in love with an artist I first discovered in the nineties. Her work is intensely seductive and I'm grateful to have found her again. How she can pull off cheeky and deep, I don't know. But, it works.
On a different note, Shopgirlove has an invitation to be a kept woman. A very attractive offer except that he's married...seems like a crappy thing to do to another woman. Too bad I have morals.
Cinderella doesn't live here anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of you being a kept woman. i understand that it would be wrong, and quite possibly not as fun as it sounds, but still, yeah, it'd be funny for me. and what more do you need?

Opti said...

Well, that's really all I need! Thanx for overriding my entire ethical system and leading me to a MUCH easier life.