the best and worst of a day in retail

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can you hear me now?

Shopgirlove hasn't really gotten much feedback lately...that's o.k....she blogs because she likes the outlet, but she has a yen for conversation these days. A little back and forth banter. Is anyone out there? Her reader stats tell her she has a very loyal audience, and she is grateful to each and every one of you. But why not drop a line now and then?

Who are you? How did you come to be here? What do you think?

To get the ball rolling, Shopgirlove wants to put the folllowing on the table:

Her days as a shopgirl are seemingly over. Mind you, this is not a bad thing. It's just that it's been such a huge part of her identity for so long, she doesn't quite know what to make of the change. Perhaps a new name is in order? Who is she now?
Any bright ideas? Staff Assistantlove doesn't have much resonance to it, does it?
Well, here is my new bio, please weigh in with your submissions:

I am in customer care in a very corporate office in a very academic setting. I love everyone I work with and every contact I have with our clients. The best description of what I do is problem solving. My most valuable contribution is turn around. Anyone who starts with me from an unhappy place ends up happy.

seriousservicelove?

Oh well. Do chime in--it's an open forum.

No comments: