the best and worst of a day in retail

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I no doubt deserve my enemies

I doubt I deserve my friends. Shopgirlove can't remember who said that. But that's exactly how I feel. I am uncommonly blessed. No matter how bad my life, my friends make it better! Even those I've never met: I will keep my gin up, I will! I don't mean to pull a Blanche, but God bless you! I hope someday to be in a position to return the favor...That's what makes life worth living, right? The idea that one day we might make a difference in someone else's life. Or just make a difference.
Roomie and I braved the cold (so much for global warming) to grab some cheer at the Middle East, the nightclub--not the strife-strewn region. Other Roomie was at work, so we couldn't do a family night. Joseph sent us food and we ended up feeling taken care of and rather good about things in general regardless of the specifics. Yay french fries and booze! Yay!
Oh, and we got laundry detergent, so guess what's on the agenda for Sunday? King Dutch would like a long walk, but that depends upon the weather.

2 comments:

buy tadarise 5 mg online said...

buy tadarise 5 mg online was safe and well-tolerated during long-term treatment.ED is usually caused by low blood flow to the penis or a problem with the nerves that control erections. This is a result of other conditions, such as hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or diabetes.

Buy vermact 6 mg online said...

Buy vermact 6 mg online:Scabies may be a communicable skin infection that will unfold from person to person via direct skin contact, together with sexual contact, and make contact with via exposure to the vesture or furnishings employed by the infected person. it's characterized by intense skin haptic sensation (mainly at night) with irritating blisters or lumps on the skin primarily moving the regions between the fingers, underarms, breasts, penis, buttocks, scalp, palms, and soles.