the best and worst of a day in retail

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The last party chez Shopgirlove


Oh boy! One of my girlfriends and her husband are separating. Shopgirlove thinks the planets must be off their collective axis. Is anyone having a good year? I'm actually pretty happy, but so many things are up in the air, it's a little unsettling. Thank goodness for old movies! And gin!
Off topic, a certain Manageress at a certain gorgeous boutique across the big waters may have something for Shopgirlove, also, she knows everyone who is anyone at all the boutiques across the big waters. Can I get a collective finger-cross?
Way off topic, but, I've been re-reading Serena Bass' "Food & Stories" and feel a cocktail party in the future...I doubt I will ever top the All Girl Lobster Party of 2006, but a shopgirl can dream!

No comments: