the best and worst of a day in retail

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sheesh!


Shopgirlove was knocked out of commission by a migraine. Not the worst she's ever had, but not so much fun, either. One blessing of age is that they don't drop in as often as when she was in her twenties. Speaking of that amusing demographic, such a to-do over the "interview" with Facebook's Zuckerberg. The older set is deeply offended by WaPo's terrifically bad judgment in publishing this bit o' ditz. Also, there was a flurry of concern in response to allegations made by a former campaign finance officer/person who contributed some dough that the staff had bilked her for thousands of dollars! The best part was when she forgot that she was still logged on as her own biggest fan, "Jack Sparrow"


Kathy, utterly amazing and shocking! (4.00 / 3)
very insightful observations. I am looking at the big staff myth as Juan aptly put it and in a whole new way!

I am so glad you had the courage to tell your story! Hillary's campaign behavior couldn't be worse! You should post all your blogs on Daily Kos like
Jersey Girl suggested to you!


by: jacksparrow @ Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 15:40:56 PM CDT

Followed quickly by:

Jersey Girl Please Do Post my Writing on Kos (4.00 / 1)
Jersey Girl please Do Post my writing on Kos and thanks for mentioning -giving credit...I have had more than my share of the OTHER kind of experience in the past...Ripped off...And it's All That I Can Leave Behind...

I discovered it would take me a week to get my posts on Kos as I don't have a Kos account yet...

Where should I look on Kos?


by: jacksparrow @ Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 18:41:42 PM CDT

Even more quickly:

thanks from my own address (4.00 / 1)
thanks from my own address


No comments: